Pedestrian bridge in Kyiv over Petrivska avenue that connects the City Garden and Khreshchatyi Park. Built under the design of Yevhen Paton. It opened on November 22, 1910. One of the first collapsible metal bridges in the country. Several other names of this bridge are common among Kyivites, e.g., Bridge of Lovers, Bridge of Love, Devil’s Bridge or Paton’s Small Bridge.