EN
- UK
Sign in
Share the route

The park with an area of the 140 hectares was founded in 1957 on the territory of the Holosiivsky forest. Most of its territory is occupied by natural forests with rather complex landscapes. The park has 4 lakes with a boat station, children's and sports grounds, an outdoor stage, a fountain, an amusement park with a ferris wheel, recreation areas, cafes and restaurants.
In 2003, a monument to Maksym Rylsky, a Ukrainian writer, after whom the park is named, was erected at the entrance.